Welcome to my website where you can find specialist items for your dolls house. All of our products are either 1/12th scale or small enough for 1/24th scale dolls houses. Our products include:
– hand stitched miniature books in leather and printed cover finishes
– individual solid books, book blocks & stacks ideal as bookcase fillers
– elaborate prints in gold frames from original artists covering the Tudor to Edwardian periods
The Shop includes all of my books, prints, frames and some of our other accessories – the whole website can easily be searched for specific items (i.e. if you wish to see Tudor prints type ‘Tudor’ into the search box, press enter and then scroll down the page to see all items with the word Tudor in the description). As before our payment system is secure via Paypal.
10 NEW Winter Scene Prints
- Breaking the Ice by George Morland dated 1792 – Georgian (WS101G)
- Road to Versailles at Louveciennes by Camille Pissarro dated 1869 – Victorian (WS102V)
- Sheep in the Snow by Joseph Farquharson dated 1935 or before – Edwardian (WS103E)
- The Castle of Muiden in Winter by Jan Abrahamsz Beerstraten dated 1658 – Stuart (WS104S)
- The Magpie by Claude Monet dated 1869 – Victorian (WS105V)
- The shortening winter’s day is near a close by Joseph Farquharson dated 1903 – Edwardian (WS106E)
- Winter by Jacob Grimmer dated second half of 16th century – Tudor (WS107T)
- Winter Landscape with a Windmill by Hendrick Avercamp dated c.1615 – Stuart (WS108S)
- Winter Scene by Louis Remy Mignot dated 1856 – Victorian (WS109V)
- York to London Royal Mail coach in snow by Henry Thomas Alken dated 19th century – Georgian (WS110G)
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase the Complete Boxed Collection of Beatrix Potter books, 23 books in total in a slip case. Each book is hand stitched, has a printed cover and gold title on spine. You can also purchase these books individually by clicking here.
(click on the image below to go direct to the Complete Boxed Collection of Beatrix Potter books in the shop)
We now have a range of over 100 Handmade Printed Books. The shop lists these by category (i.e. Birds, Costume, Atlas, Natural History etc.) View the books on-line by going to our shop and order today.
George Stubbs Prints (Georgian Period)
7 New Prints from Goerge Stubbs:
- Haymakers (G127)
- Reapers (G128)
- The Labourers (G129)
- King Charles Spaniel (G130)
- Mares and Foals in a River Landscape (G131)
- The Grosvenor Hunt (G132)
- The Hunters Leave Southill (G133)
Special Edition Prints
(click on the image below to go direct to the Henry VIII collection in the shop)
We now have a range of over 100 New Prints. The shop lists these by era (i.e. Tudor, Elizabethan, Edwardian etc.) as well as by certain artists (i.e. Constable, Landseer, Hurt etc.). Look out for our special editions (Henry VII & His 6 Wives, Kings and Queens of England). View the prints on-line by going to our shop and order today.