Welcome to my website. The ‘Book’ and ‘Print’ catalogues, plus other extras, can be found in the menu under ‘Free to download’.
The Shop includes all of my books, prints, frames and other accessories – the whole website can easily be searched for specific items (i.e. if you wish to see Tudor prints type ‘Tudor’ into the search box, press enter and then scroll down the page to see all items with the word Tudor in the description. As before our payment system is secure via Paypal.
(click on the image below to go direct to the Beatrix collection in the shop)
– Many Happy Returns of the Day by William Firth (1856)
French Impressionist/Post Impressionist Prints (Victorian Period)
- A Bar at the Folies Bergere by Edouard Manet (1882)
- A Sunday Afternoon on the Île de la Grande Jatte by Georges Seurat (1884)
- Dance at Le moulin de la Galette by Pierre Auguste Renoir (1876)
- Luncheon of the Boating Party by Pierre Auguste Renoir (1880-1881)
- Paris Street Rainy Day by Gustave Caillebotte (1877)
- The Absinthe Drinker by Edgar Degas (1876)
- At the Moulin Rouge by Henri de Toulouse Lautrec (1892-1895)
- Jug Curtain and Fruit Bowl by Paul Cezanne (1893-1894)
- Sunflowers by Vincent Van Gogh (1888)
- The Card Players by Paul Cezanne (1895)
Special Edition Prints
(click on the image below to go direct to the Henry VIII collection in the shop)
We now have a range of over 100 New Prints and Frames. The shop lists these by era (i.e. Tudor, Elizabethan, Edwardian etc.) as well as by certain artists (i.e. Constable, Landseer, Hurt etc.). Look out for our special editions (Henry VII & His 6 Wives, Kings and Queens of England). View the prints on-line by going to our shop and order today.
We now have a range of over 100 Handmade Printed Books. The shop lists these by category (i.e. Birds, Costume, Atlas, Natural History etc.) View the books on-line by going to our shop and order today.